Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers Open House
Camden Coalition Open House
Learn more about our high-utilization intervention program
The Camden Coalition Open House is a full-day education session for individuals and programs interested in learning more about the basics of running a high-utilization intervention. The Open House features presentations from founder Dr. Jeffrey Brenner and other organization leaders on Camden Coalition’s history and programs.
Attendees can expect to gain a basic understanding of the principles that drive Camden Coalition’s work. They will also learn how these principles may be applied in other communities to create health care system change and provide better care at a lower cost.
Join us for next Open House session in April. Please check back at a later date for more details .
• Overview of the Camden Coalition: History, Structure, and Theory of Change
• Hotspotting Analysis: Using Data to Define the Problem in Your Community
• Using Program Data for Planning and Performance Improvement
• The Basics of Camden Coalition’s Care Management Intervention
• Lessons Learned in Primary Care Redesign
• Camden Coalition’s Policy and Advocacy Work
• Spreading the Work in Camden and Beyond
Registration for the April Open House will open in March. Check back later for more updates on the Open House. If you have any questions, contact Brian Akers at email@example.com.
Cost: $250/participant; free for Camden organizations. Breakfast & lunch are included.