Camden Coalition Open House
Learn more about our high-utilization intervention program
The Camden Coalition Open House is a full-day education session for individuals and programs interested in learning more about the basics of running a high-utilization intervention. The Open House features presentations from organization leaders on Camden Coalition’s history and programs.
Attendees can expect to gain a basic understanding of the principles that drive Camden Coalition’s work. They will also learn how these principles may be applied in other communities to create health care system change and provide better care at a lower cost.
Join us for next Open House session on April 5, 2017.
• Overview of the Camden Coalition: History, Structure, and Theory of Change
• Hotspotting Analysis: Using Data to Define the Problem in Your Community
• Using Program Data for Planning and Performance Improvement
• The Basics of Camden Coalition’s Care Management Intervention
• Lessons Learned in Primary Care Redesign
• Camden Coalition’s Policy and Advocacy Work
• Spreading the Work in Camden and Beyond
If you have any questions, contact Brian Akers at [email protected]
Cost: $250/participant; free for Camden organizations. Breakfast & lunch are included.