Better health care at lower cost in Camden, NJWelcome to the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
We are a citywide coalition of hospitals, primary care providers, and community representatives that collaborate to deliver better healthcare to our most vulnerable citizens.
We believe if we can improve care and reduce healthcare costs here in Camden, it can be done for everyone, everywhere in America.
Our coalition members share information through the Camden Health Information Exchange (Camden HIE). With relevant, real-time data, our cross-disciplinary care teams connect quickly with people who have high rates of hospitalization and emergency room use, and help them address their complex needs.
Since 2002, we’ve been demonstrating that human-centered, coordinated care, combined with the smart use of data, can improve patients’ quality of care and reduce expensive, ineffective inpatient stays and emergency room visits. And that’s better for everyone.
- March Summit: Full Agenda!
- Health Care Enrollment event on MLK Day
- Cincinnati-Based Cross-Site Learning Location Funded
- Connect with CCHP at the Jefferson Population Health Colloquium!
- Agenda Overload In Primary Care: A Call To Protect The Real Capital Of Caring
- White Paper Press Release
- Governor Christie Talks Medicaid Utilization
- Primary Care Physician Describes Health Care ‘Hot Spotting’