Welcome to the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers online!
The Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers (CCHP) works with healthcare providers, hospitals, and physician practices to improve the care and coordination of healthcare for Camden residents while decreasing costs. We believed that if we could affect this small percentage of "superusers" with better, more coordinated care, we could increase the quality of care and decrease the cost to the system
For the past ten years, CCHP has done just that. By developing programs and working in conjunction with those on the front lines of healthcare delivery, we have reduced the amount of ED and inpatient stays for our patients. contact us!
- March Summit: Full Agenda!
- Health Care Enrollment event on MLK Day
- Cincinnati-Based Cross-Site Learning Location Funded
- Connect with CCHP at the Jefferson Population Health Colloquium!
- Agenda Overload In Primary Care: A Call To Protect The Real Capital Of Caring
- White Paper Press Release
- Governor Christie Talks Medicaid Utilization
- Primary Care Physician Describes Health Care ‘Hot Spotting’