Welcome to the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers online!
The Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers (CCHP) works with healthcare providers, hospitals, and physician practices to improve the care and coordination of healthcare for Camden residents while decreasing costs. We believed that if we could affect this small percentage of "superusers" with better, more coordinated care, we could increase the quality of care and decrease the cost to the system
For the past ten years, CCHP has done just that. By developing programs and working in conjunction with those on the front lines of healthcare delivery, we have reduced the amount of ED and inpatient stays for our patients. contact us!
- CCHP Annual Public Meeting Materials
- Cross-Site Learning Spotlight: Maine
- Doctor’s Office in Camden High-Rise is ER Alternative
- Dr. Brenner Speaks to Conversations on Healthcare
- Better Care is the Key to Super-Utilizer Costs
- Register Now! Super-utilizer Project Poster Session
- Dr. Brenner Featured in “The Human Face of Big Data”
- Lancaster General Health Super-utilizer Program